CherryBerry simply has “The Best Yogurt On The Planet!”, our unique blend of yogurt is made with the highest quality ingredients available. Cherry Berry’s yogurt is made from REAL dairy, NOT a powder mix, thus our gourmet recipes are specially blended for a smooth and creamy taste.
Frozen Yogurt… It’s all about Live Active Cultures! CherryBerry takes pride in serving yogurt containing approximately 10 times the amount of live and active cultures recommended by the National Yogurt Association (NYA). The cultures in yogurt must be present in the intestinal tract of the human body to ensure proper balance needed for digestion and good health. Our yogurt containing 4 certified live and active natural yogurt cultures can provide additional health benefits such as:
- Boost Immune System
- Help to Overcome Lactose Intolerance
- Aid Digestion of Milk Protein
- Help Prevent and Combat Digestive Tract Infections
- Help in Reducing Cholesterol
In addition, yogurt is a good source of Protein, Calcium, Potassium, Vitamins B12, and Riboflavin.
It Tastes Good and is Good For You!
Many people eat yogurt for its health benefits because yogurt is more than a delicious, nutritious food.
Our yogurt is:
- Good to your bones
- An excellent source of calcium: Based on 2 servings (8 fl oz)
- A well-balance diet with adequate calcium strengthens bones and teeth, which may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Good to your tummy
- Contains probiotics to promote good health and wellness
- Helps maintain general digestive health
- Good to you, promoting good health and wellness
- Live Active cultures and probiotics to promote a healthy immune and digestive system
- Low Sodium: Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- Low Cholesterol (nonfat, nonfat no sugar added products)
Our frozen yogurts are Certified Live and Active Cultures. We use the following Live Active Cultures: L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus and S. Thermophilus and B. Lactis.
All varieties of our frozen yogurt and sorbets are OU-D Kosher certified, the world’s largest and most widely recognized kosher certification agency. To read more about OU Kosher certification, visit their website; OUKosher.